Ephesians 6:10-18

Ephesians 6:10-18

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our New Blog for Ayla's Army


I wanted to create a blog specifically dedicated to the fundraising side of our lives. So this is it! This is still a work in progress as you can see, but I will do postings here about new events and our progress as a team!

With the holidays now behind us maybe we can get thinking about our goals we have set for ourselves. I know I need to, we only have a little over 3 months to reach them!


So try to start creating a plan for yourself to reach your goal, I know we can do it!!

Go Ayla's Army!

ps- I am working on a t-shirt design for Great Strides on 4/24, I will let you know pricing and ordering information as I get it. **Also if you haven't taken the time to log onto Great Strides website and sign up "officially" to the team, then please do so! see the link to the left **

Thanks so much for your involvement in Ayla's Army!

Krista- "The General"

3 comments:

  1. This is great! You go girl. Hopefully, we will make some money tomorrow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats right corpral Miles..however u spell that..

    ReplyDelete