Ephesians 6:10-18

Ephesians 6:10-18

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

T-shirt Information


Okay everyone I promised T-shirt information and here it is...

Today I have found a company out of San Diego who is a fellow Cf parent and am getting a great deal on these shirts. I am really happy about the price because it will allow us to sell these at a small mark-up and make some extra money for our Team!

The idea I'm going with is a basic Camo shirt with Ayla's Army and other wording in bright Pink. Sorry Guys! But the camo will still make them wearable....right?

The price is going to be $10.00 cost per shirt, so I was thinking we could all pay $15.00 per shirt..right?

So I need to get an idea of how many to order with sizes. So if you would like one please email me and let me know the # and sizes. (If your walking @ Great Strides-I would really like you to have a shirt..wink ;)

Also he can personalize on the back for a few $'s extra -so let me know all you Grandmas and Aunts, Uncles & friends out there...

I am also putting out a letter this week asking for sponsors, and hopefully nailing down a date for our Boot-Drive with the Niceville Fire Dept.

So I've definitely got my fundraising hat on and I hope you have gotten yours off the shelf...because April is getting closer and closer...

Let me know if you need any tips or materials...or help! Good Luck

And thank you all so much,
Krista-The General
s more. Like 4$ extra. I think Larry and I will have something like Mom & Dad on the back of ours...OR..."The General" haha -so let me know all you Grandmas and Aunts, Uncles & friends out there...

I am also putting out a letter this week asking for sponsors, and hopefully nailing down a date for our Boot-Drive with the Niceville Fire Dept.

So I've definitely got my fundraising hat on and I hope you have gotten yours off the shelf...because April is getting closer and closer...

Let me know if you need any tips or materials...or help! Good Luck

And thank you all so much,
Krista-The General

No comments:

Post a Comment